Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas to Me!

This is the first post of my scrapbooking blog.  I had a personal/family blog in the recent past but for some reason I can no longer sign into the account.  I'm taking it as a sign to start this new blog and have it solely for scrapbooking and crafting purposes.  I am super excited.  Here is a picture of the wreath I made for the holidays.  It's the first wreath I made.  It was actually a lot easier to make than I thought.
I'm not sure if I will be posting anything tomorrow, but will definitely post something on Sunday the 26th.  Have a fun and safe Holiday!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Chrys. Thank you for sharing. Your Blog will be fun. I may not always comment, but I will surely follow along. Nothing like crafting to relieve everyday stress.

    ReplyDelete