Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Beaded Corsage Pins

I had fun today craft shopping with my sister Cheryl!  We went to the new Hobby Lobby in our area and I discovered that they have a lot of Prima products there.  I'm doomed!  My sister and I do a lot of craft shopping and we feel like we don't do enough crafting, so we cut the shopping short today and went our separate ways to craft.  I made some beaded corsage pins.  It's addicting!  The pins and beads are from Michael's.  Some of the pins I colored with a Copic marker, Ultramarine Blue.  The brown colored pins are colored with Adirondack alcohol inks.  I mixed blue, red and green together.  After trying to use a hot glue gun and failing, I used glossy accents for glue.  I will use these pins for scrapbooking and card making.  Thanks for visiting my blog!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Those are awesome! Mine are still in the package they came in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pins! love the longer hat pins, I have to get those next time instead of the corsache pins :)

    ReplyDelete