Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Completed Art Tiles for Marion's Orphan Charity Drive!!!

I finally finished the 4 tiles I wanted to make for Marion's Charity Drive.  :)
I will send them off tomorrow!  I enjoyed doing these tiles because I was doing something to help someone else and I got to do some crafty stuff I normally don't do.  I have more info about this charity drive in a previous post on March 30th.  Thanks for checking out my blog.  I noticed that the last time I posted a scrapbook layout was in March....so that will be my next post.  ;)

4 comments:

  1. I forgot the most important thing!!! The crocheted flower on the green "love" tile was made by my fabulous sister Cheryl. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love them Chrys! I see you've been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrys, these are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "If you haven't any charity in your heart you have the worst kind of heart trouble" to cure it Help people, let's unite for one good cause, be a volunteer"save live"!
    mawaddainternationalaid

    ReplyDelete