Saturday, September 3, 2011

Is It September Already???

I guess it is September...and that means a new Stamp of the Month from Close To My Heart.  It's called Limited Edition and you can buy the set for $5.00 when you purchase $50 of fabulous CTMH products. 

Septmeber SOTM Limited Edition
And here is an example from Close To My Heart of what you can do with the stamp set.


I'm hoping to post a picture of my project using the September SOTM very soon.

Also, don't forget that it is National Stamping Month and Close To My Heart is giving you Two FREE large stamp sets (Pair-a-Phrase) when you order $75 of CTMH products this month.  Don't miss out!

Let's Celebrate National Stamping Month

If you would like to know more about the Limited Edition Stamp of the Month please click HERE

If you like to shop the sales please click HERE to see our While Supplies Last Items.

Thank you for stopping by.  See you soon!  Chrys







No comments:

Post a Comment