|Embellished paper banners on skewer sticks.|
|A closer look.|
|Distressed with ink, stamped, paper flower, and stamped epoxy "sticker."|
|Ribbon and skewer sticks misted with Tattered Angels Harvest Orange.|
Most of the products I used were from Close To My Heart. The paper is Mischief, the stamp sets are Backdrop-Charmed and All Hallows Eve. The paper flowers are made from the Mischief paper and cut out using the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge from Close To My Heart. I also cut the banner pieces out using Art Philosophy. The "epoxy stickers" were made using Epiphany Crafts Oval Bubble Cap maker. And as I mentioned above I glimmer misted the ribbon and skewer sticks with Harvest Orange from Tattered Angels.
Note: If you prefer a Silhouette for your die cutting, I know Angela can order a new Cameo for you. She also creates Silhouette downloads. You can find Angela on Facebook. Her page is Angela's Craft Corner. (Hi Angela!)
You are really here for the GIVEAWAY....right? lol My giveaway is a "Wicked" stamp set from Close To My Heart. In order to WIN you must leave a comment on this blog post and become a follower of my blog. I will pick a winner next week and post it here at my blog site so please check back to claim your prize. Here is a picture of the stamp set....
|Don't forget to leave a comment and become a follower.|
The Next Blog on the hop is Keeley's. She is an all around awesome person and I know you will enjoy her post. (Hi Keeley!) Here is her link....keeleyskreations. Enjoy the rest of the Hop! But one last picture before you go. This is my 4 year old son Jack who was "helping" me take pictures of my project. :)
|Thanks for "helping" Jack. I love you!|
Here is a complete list of the Blog participants in case you get lost along the way.
1. Angela Holt- www.theblingtheory.blogspot.
2. Christine Sawvell- http://
3. Kristen Koenig- http://huneebcreations.
4. Peg Rounds- http://www.pegscraftingcorner.
5. Jennifer Babcock- http://www.glittermyday.
7. Marie Ramirez- http://www.absosweetmarie.
8. Cheryl- http://www.
9. Tamara Tripodi- http://happylifecraftywife.
10. Deborah Anton- http://beadnstampn.blogspot.
11. Patricia- http://www.pattyandcharlie.
12. Susie Moore- http://www.thedieshaveit.com/
13. Chrys Kamps- http://www.
14.Keeley Kirwan- http://www.keeleyskreations.
15. Ava Dernandez- http://www.scrapbookdesign4u.
16. Ashley A Walker- http://www.proudusmcwife415.
17. Melissa- http://timeweavers.wordpress.
18. Erin Bullock- http://www.deeplyrootedlife.
19. Debbie Wilson- http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.
20. Linda Auclair- http://elendae.wordpress.com/
21. Gina Torres- http://www.californiascrappin-22. Jan Wheatley-http://www.
23. Amy Courchaine- http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.
24. Brynn Flair and Frills Thornburg- http://
25. Cally Ann Cronwell- http://
26. Staci D's Crafties- http://preciousmem.blogspot.
27. Jamie Lindstrom- http://myamusinglife.blogspot.