Wednesday, June 13, 2012

June's Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month. Get Yours Today!

Isn't this an adorable stamp set??  I used this stamp set on a small birthday card for a special friend.  Sorry no pics, but it was fun to use the flower stamps and the party hat.  Get your stamp set this month for only $5 when you purchase $50 in products.

And don't forget about the stamp special this month.  Buy two stamp sets get one free of equal or lesser value.  I got mine!  The FREE one is going into a raffle basket I'm making to help raise money for someone in need.  I love donating baskets filled with crafting goodies.  I'll be sure to post pictures of the basket and it's contents.  I need to have it ready in 7 days.  Yikes!





All orders are appreciated at my website store  chryskamps.ctmh.com.  Thanks in advance!  I have to get off this computer and get crafty now, hopefully Jack wants to create too.  ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment