Thursday, March 3, 2011

Canvas Layout Display

 I needed and wanted another place in the living room to display completed scrapbook pages so I altered a large canvas with old book pages and mod podge.  Sorry the picture of it isn't the greatest.  I'm still trying to figure out how and where in the house to get the best lighting.  The layouts in the picture are from February  2009.  :)
Glimmer misted flowers and Distressed leaves
The little green curly thing is the wire from the leaf wrapped around a small paint brush handle. This I learned to do from Heidi Bound.  Her blog is GothamCityStampers and her Ustream is HeidiStampNYC.  She is awesome!

I used brads to attach Tim Holtz clips. The ribbon is from my Mom.  Also, you can't see it but the sides of the canvas were "painted" with glimmer mist and the edges were inked with Ranger Distress Inks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment