Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Orphan Charity Drive by Marion Smith for Reece's Rainbow

4X4 chipboard "Art Tile"
Just wanted to share my "tile" that I will be sending to Marion Smith to be part of a charity drive for Reece's Rainbow.  If you want to participate and want more information here is the link to Marion Smith's YouTube video  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDdf6wUyvqI  
Marion also did a Ustream video making a "tile" for the charity and she shares more information about the charity drive.  Here is the link  http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/13189569

Thanks for visiting and I hope you want to participate too!  :)

10 comments:

  1. It's a very beautiful tile, I need to finish mine too! Thanks for sharing yours! ~Kelly (walkelmol on YT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!!! I didn't hear about the tile for this event...where can I read up on it? Thanks:) Jules jannaviles@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

    Kristina
    Your Memories Here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful tile! I just love how balanced it is... and the quote is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did an awesome job! It's simple and elegant. tfs!

    You're newest follower,
    Kim
    http://snippetsoflife-kim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everybody! We all know Marion is an awesome inspiration. All your comments are so appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Chrys! I shared on my blog too-hopefully everyone will participate and make this a wonderful auction!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome, looks great, I got so excited I created two today, have to post pics tomorrow! Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks great Sug!

    And I like your new blog layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. "If you haven't any charity in your heart you have the worst kind of heart trouble" to cure it Help people, let's unite for one good cause, be a volunteer"save lives"! mawaddainternationalaid

    ReplyDelete