Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Orphan Charity Drive by Marion Smith for Reece's Rainbow

4X4 chipboard "Art Tile"
Just wanted to share my "tile" that I will be sending to Marion Smith to be part of a charity drive for Reece's Rainbow.  If you want to participate and want more information here is the link to Marion Smith's YouTube video  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDdf6wUyvqI  
Marion also did a Ustream video making a "tile" for the charity and she shares more information about the charity drive.  Here is the link  http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/13189569

Thanks for visiting and I hope you want to participate too!  :)

9 comments:

  1. It's a very beautiful tile, I need to finish mine too! Thanks for sharing yours! ~Kelly (walkelmol on YT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!!! I didn't hear about the tile for this event...where can I read up on it? Thanks:) Jules jannaviles@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

    Kristina
    Your Memories Here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful tile! I just love how balanced it is... and the quote is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did an awesome job! It's simple and elegant. tfs!

    You're newest follower,
    Kim
    http://snippetsoflife-kim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everybody! We all know Marion is an awesome inspiration. All your comments are so appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Chrys! I shared on my blog too-hopefully everyone will participate and make this a wonderful auction!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome, looks great, I got so excited I created two today, have to post pics tomorrow! Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks great Sug!

    And I like your new blog layout!

    ReplyDelete