Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Birthday Card Using CTMH Spray Pen, Stamps and Ink

Here is the first thing I made using the Close To My Heart Spray Pens-a Birthday Card for a Special Friend.  I think she liked it and I had fun making it.

Birthday Card using CTMH spray pen, stamps and inks.



The spray pen worked great and it was even put through a "4 year-old boy test" and passed with flying colors.  Before I sprayed the re-inker and pearl paint mixture I masked the card with the "happy day" stamp.  I used a couple new stamp sets from CTMH and an older one.  I made the scalloped edge by using the EK Success Corner Rounder.  I love corner rounders and this one passes the test.  I really had to hold myself back from using opaques and other dimensional stuff on this card because it was going through the mail.  I'm having fun playing and creating with all these fabulous products.  Thanks for stopping by!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment