Friday, June 3, 2011

It's June! Close To My Heart

If you ever wanted to try online scrapbooking or if you are currently an online scrapper and want to try something easier, you should check this out.  In June you can try it and get a FREE JPEG.  If you like it here is the link to see everything you get for a 12 month membership:  https://chryskamps.myctmh.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=5631&CatalogID=1667  There are other Studio J membership packages available too.  I did 5 two page layouts last fall using Studio J.  I have been wanting to purchase a membership since then and I'm glad I finally did.  I did another two page layout two days ago from the comfort of my couch.  It makes me happy to scrap and put my feet up at the same time.  :)


It's a new month--HOORAY!  So check out Close To My Heart's June Stamp of the Month.  https://chryskamps.myctmh.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=5984&CatalogID=953  If you are interested in Close To My Heart products and do not have an Idea Book, please let me know and I will get one to you for FREE.  All you have to do is ask.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment