Monday, July 18, 2011

The First Day at the Close To My Heart Convention in Disneyland

Jeanette Lynton
This is Jeanette, the founder and CEO of Close To My Heart.  Words cannot describe the person she is.  But here are a few words...Beautiful, caring, intelligent, successful (in business and family), honest, down-to-earth, religious, and sassy.  She is truly an inspiration to us all.  Thank You Jeanette!

Close To My Heart Mission Statement
I LOVE this Mission Statement.  This is why we do what we do.  It's perfect!

Woody at Lego Land
 On this first day we received the new Idea Books.  You will LOVE the new products!  And I'm sure you already heard about the Cricut Cartridge!  :):):):):):):)  After lunch we learned how to use the new products from some fabulous teachers.  Then it was time for shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment