Wednesday, July 20, 2011

On the Third Day of Convention....

Yummy Mickey Mouse Cookie on Mickey Mouse plate
On this last day of Convention we CREATED and LEARNED from some of the best.  Below is what we CREATED in our Business Class.  Yes, at CTMH we CREATE as Business.  How fabulous is that!

My Creations Memory Game
We also got to spend more time with Jeanette.  This is a good thing.  She is truly inspiring!
The last session of convention was a CROP!  I think we were all tired and sad that the weekend was ending but most stayed for the crop and finished our projects so that we can share them with all of you.  Besides getting to know Jeanette, I think I enjoyed the crop the best!  This is not too shocking.  :)

The biggest crop ever!


Thanks for visiting my blog.  I really enjoy the chance to share.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey... where'd you get that neat cookie? Was that part of the cropping fun that I missed? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got to pick a dessert to eat during the crop. I chose the cookie just so I could take a picture of it. lol

    ReplyDelete